I am looking for a Site Reliability Engineer in Poland for an initial 6 month contract.
* Will be in Office 2 days per week in Krakow*
As Site Reliability Engineer in IT Operations, your primary responsibilities are as follows:
* Work as part of the Cloud Platform Engineering team (global) to deliver world-class services to our consuming businesses.
* Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability
* Ensure all key services are measured, monitored, and raising alerts when needed
* Automation of deployment and configuration processes
* Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers
* Share on-call for most critical systems and lead incident response and no-blame postmortem analysis and review
* Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, and root cause analysis.
* You will be an expert in infrastructure and best practices, and we help development teams use infrastructure more effectively.