Position: Senior Consultant Cloud Security Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote (Ontario and Quebec)
Salary: up to $170K
Our managed service provider client is currently looking for a strong technical consultant / practice lead to bring on to their current professional services team. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have strong knowledge and understanding of Cloud Security Architecture from an Azure and M365 technology perspective and an understanding of how to work with business stakeholders and clients to sell, build and implement solutions.
* Strong technical acumen with experience architecting platforms and infrastructure for customers.
* Ability to participate in pre and post sales activities to drive sales and to educate partners and customers about the end clients services.
* Ability to support the modernization of core products and services in the workplace technology space.
* Provide thought leadership around technical solutions working alongside senior engineering and architecture teams to solve cross-organizational problems.
* Experience building enterprise solutions for cloud adoption, security architecture, integration and deployment
* Demonstrated experience across:
* DevOps, Security, Key Vault
* Knowledge of additional clouds beneficial
* Microsoft security suite
* Microsoft Defender, Sentinel and InTune
* Enterprise security solutions such as; WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS and SIEM
* Relevant cloud and security certifications beneficial.
* Familiarity with enterprise networking concepts such as; routing, firewalls and connecting on-premise networks to the cloud
* Ability to communicate complicated technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Compensation and Benefits:
* Annual salary plus additional commission structure up to 25%
* Paid healthcare and dental benefits
* Education reimbursements
* Wellness and community days
* Vacation days
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Tyesha directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-291-9183. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.