Our client prides themselves on their culture and the work they do. A people-first approach is a fundamental pillar of this company's structure and success.
The primary role of the Cloud Architect will be to support the transformation of clients into data-driven businesses. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in your work ethic as you will be working on varied exciting projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain, configure & develop Azure integrations
* Provide a full customer life-cycle, including consulting and advisory, software development and delivery, and cloud infrastructure
* Project management
* Maintain existing solutions whilst providing system improvements
* Provide support during the data transformation and deliver a road-map to help integrate unique business requirements
* A specialised skill set in Azure Platform, Data and Analytics, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and Microsoft 365
* An ability to work within a small team
* 5+ years of Azure Cloud Applications
* Demonstrable knowledge of Data processing
* Great company culture
* Flexible work opportunities
* Career growth potential
* Training opportunities
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8592 0577