Data Insight Analyst
Are you a talented Analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client are putting a focus on their Business Intelligence and Data.
My client are a award winning UK wide organisation within the Healthcare industry, who pride themselves on the quality of care given to those who most need it.
We are looking for someone to understand the data, what it means, present findings to key stakeholders in the leadership team.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Project Lifecycle - Pick up requests from the service desk/emails, send out requirements documentation for the stakeholders to fill in, set up Workshops/Meetings and Gathering Requirements in more detail (is it new request or change request, building a Scope/mock up/prototype, Update meetings with clients, Testing, UAT Testing, Sign Off/Peer review, Go Live/publish, Delivery & Implementation, Visualisation Workshops/Demos, Support.
* Presenting to senior stakeholders and C Suite.
* Analysis - Providing insights, intelligence, commentary, findings, recommendations.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* T-SQL - Writing queries, writing code, joining tables, creating CTEs, creating views
* Power BI - create dashboards and reports
* Tableau - create dashboards and reports
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3 years minimum as an BI/Data Analyst
* 2+ years T-SQL
* Analysis of quantitative data
* Great communication - forge relationships
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From �35,000 to �50,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 24/7 mental wellbeing support (through Lifeworks app)
* Lifeworks Rewards - Employee discount scheme
* Paid Sick Leave
* Death in Service
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - once a month in the office atm, in future maybe 2 days a week in the office
* Office Location - Altrincham
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (Flexible)
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Salary Reviews - annually
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.