HYBRID - POWER BI DEVELOPER - UP TO �55,000
I'm working with a client who is looking to add a Power BI Developer to their current team of 8 including 4 data analysts doing the brunt of their reporting work, They are needing someone more senior to come in and lead the more junior guys in the team.
They have over 75 years in senior leadership roles, we are hands-on experts in the exploitation of data-driven improvements that delivers commercial advantage. From managing GDPR and Information Security to creating and implementing data strategies, everything we do is driven by our promise to deliver a bankable return on investment.
* Support and maintenance of existing Bi reporting platforms and data warehouse
* Participate in planning and design sessions with internal and external stakeholders as required
* Work with project members to gather and document business needs and processes
* Develop and manage project plans that encompass the complete project life cycle (project requirements, development, quality assurance, deployment, etc.)
* Create the functional and technical specifications documentation for the eCommerce re-platforming project in line with business requirements
* Develop test plans and scripts
* Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application
* Determine a detailed approach to, and timeline of, project requirements
* Measure and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget and that it meets or exceeds expectations
Must have experience:
* Very strong SQL plus T-SQL
* Very strong Power BI plus DAX
* Strong data modeling experience
* Strong ETL experience using SSIS
* Typical BI/Data Analytics background
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK Residents only which does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to the role highlighting what it is you're looking for and we can schedule a call to discuss this further.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server, and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management, etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group, and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 255 1432