Delivery Lead - Hybrid/London - �70,000 DOE
My client is a Global bespoke insurance management firm working with industry leading clients to provide the best financial advice. They are involved with clients from industries such as Aviation and aerospace, Shipping and cargo, Property and energy.
This client has one of the best approaches when it comes to work culture. They are dedicated to not only look after their clients but their employees as well by providing the best work environments. Fully flexible working hours and industry leading learning and development are just the tip of the ice burg.
You would be an integral part of the testing team and help it be built around you. This role requires an individual with experience in various different areas who has the ability to pick things up on the go. You would be working with key stakeholders as well. This is a role with a good split of hands on testing and stakeholder management.
This role will contain a lot of training around the applications/tools the client will be using.
* Analysing and developing function testing solutions for the company applications and platforms
* participating in functional system testing as a part of standard development life cycle
* Collaborating with the relevant development teams to understand application capabilities
* engaging with business stakeholders, product owners and business analyst to understand requirements.
* Assisting the automation teams with the building of automated regression packs across the applications a
* actively participate in Sprint life cycle and act as key representative on internal test function, driving maturity in our test approach and processes
Skills ( A mix of these skills would be desirable)
* Functional testing tools (Selenium or specflow)
* Experience around salesforce - Not essential, would be nice
* experience around dynamics 365 - Not essential but would be nice
* 5+ years experience in functional testing
* excellent stakeholder management experience
* Base Salary - Up to �70,000
* Bonus - TBC
* Standard + Organisation closure days + Bank Holidays
* Private health care
* Income protection
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid, 3 days a week in the office.
* Office Location - Central London
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (Flexible with later start options available 10:30am - 6:30pm)
* Salary Reviews - yearly
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check