The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience and 8+ years hands-on project management experience with large scale enterprise, global ERP or CRM solutions (such as Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, Lawson, Salesforce.com, etc.) in multiple industries.
* Successfully delivered 5+ ERP and/or CRM projects for enterprise class customers
* PMI PMP Certified Project Manager is required
* Excellent communications (up / down / peers)
* Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management and execution
* Executive relationship management
* Experience in working in international corporations and is familiar with the corporate culture, policies, compliance, and processes
* Experience in working with offshore delivery teams
* Proven track level in business domain & technical conversation
* Experienced in day-to-day project management including staffing, milestones, cost management, and deliverables
* Ability to work closely with the project team to find appropriate solutions, and proactively set up action plans to anticipate complex problematics
* Experience or Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ERP is required
* Manage the Microsoft project delivery and coordinate the overall project to deliver it according to schedule.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for the Microsoft team.
* Take responsibility for problem and risk management, change management, project priorities, weekly status communication, and the weekly status meeting.
* Coordinate MCS resources and partners subcontracted to MCS, including staffing, task assignments, and status reporting.
* Report on project status on a weekly basis.
* Coordinate decisions within three business days or an otherwise agreed timeline.
* Helpdesk support
* Office reporting hours 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
* Onsite (Washington DC)