Senior BI Developer - Cork/Remote - £70-85k +15% bonus
A well known food and beverages organisation based in Cork are looking to recruit a Senior BI Developer to join their growing Data Analytics team as they move through an exciting period of their brand new data strategy.
This data strategy is founded on one simple goal - to make data work for everyone. This organisation understands the power of data analytics and how decisions that are driven by data-led insight have a clear link to commercial success. With that in mind, the Data Analytics team is crucial to the success of the business and is highly regarded within the organisation.
This role is focused on working with stakeholders across the business to gather requirements, build extensive Power BI reports and dashboards, as well as maintain and develop the back-end Azure SQL Data Warehouse. This role will also involve Power BI administration, security and access tasks, along with getting involved in project based work including the opportunity to work on a MS Fabric proof of concept.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Manage all aspects of Power BI administration including maintenance of reports/dashboards, resolving issues, managing accessability and security.
* Utilise Power BI, DAX and Power Query to create extensive and insightful data visualisations.
* Use SQL Server to query and troubleshoot databases utilising SSIS and SSRS.
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to support process improvement and achieve strategic growth.
* Develop and improve current Analysis services Tabular cubes and PBI data models for analysis.
* Resolve data and reporting issues which arise.
* Coach the wider team on data best practice.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following skills:
* Strong experience with Power BI and DAX
* Strong experience with SQL Server plus T-SQL.
* Good experience across the full MS BI Stack.
* Experience working with cloud technology.
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
This is an exciting senior level BI Developer role which offers the opportunity to drive business decision-making whilst also working with the very latest technology including Microsoft Fabric.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £85,000 per annum plus 15% bonus and home working three days per week. Interviews are already taking place so if this role is of interest to you then apply ASAP.
To apply, simply submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.