Software Engineer - Dynamics NAV
|Date Posted:||13th March 2018|
|Contact Name:||Derreck Pierce|
An privately owned company in Dallas is looking for a techno-functional NAV resource as they implement NAV 2017. This organization has been in business for over 40 years and are continuously growing. The candidate that is hired will be the first line of contact for NAV internally and be the go-to person support and development. You will be hands-on with the implementation from the inside and work with the business groups to ensure the software is meeting the needs of the company.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Experience with recent NAV versions preferred (2015, 2016, 2017)
- NAV Development experience (C/AL, C/SIDE programming) required
- Experience in modules: Financial, Warehousing, Inventory required
- Strong SQL, SSRS experience
- C# .NET experience
- Third Party EDI & WMS experience preferred
This position is offering a competitive base salary + bonus + generous benefits. The company values their employees and perform annual reviews for all FTE hires. This is an urgent need and interviews have already started. Qualified and interested candidates should apply or contact Derreck at email@example.com for more info.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: