Business System Manager / Application Manager - Dynamics AX
|Date Posted:||19th January 2018|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Ruby Zhang|
|Telephone:||+65 6622 5599|
|Salary:||$50000 - $70000 per month + negotiable|
My client, a large Dynamics AX end-user is looking for a Dynamics AX Business System Manager / Application Manager to join their regional AX team to design, develop and implement the APAC Dynamics 365 solution.
He /She will be the business owner of the system, and work together with key users and users, to maximize the use and benefits of the system. He/she will be the contact point for IT and the Implementation partner.
- Manage and support the divisional applications across the APAC division.
- Manage external & internal IT resources, communicate with the top Managements.
- Lead Corporate's IT system implementation such as EPR or WMS or e-commerce.
- Define, document and implement processes, structures and tools to ensure high quality of service.
- Manage budgets and costs for the Application Management applications, services and organisation.
- Ensure that AX ERP implementations are aligned with the corporate strategic plan, support corporate business strategies and fulfil local business requirements.
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in IT management, time management and project management
- Senior IT person with business knowledge and experience from international companies within Wholesale or Retail industry.
- Solid Dynamics AX background, experienced in implementing AX 2012 / Dynamics 365.
- Should be a strong leader, great communicator and a drive to make things happen.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese
DON'T MISS IT!!! They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package. People less experience will consider as system analyst. If you are interested in it, send me your resume immediately to Ruby Zhang at r.zhang @ nigelfrank.com or call at +65 3163 0478
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: