SharePoint Admin/Developer - Onsite - Chicago
|Date Posted:||20th September 2017|
|Contact Name:||Nick Julian|
My client is looking for a SharePoint Admin/Dev to start immediately. The candidate must be local to Chicago or willing to tavel.
- Maintenance of the SharePoint solutions already in place
- Administration of the SharePoint farms
- Do the SharePoint upgrades
- Develop the new SharePoint solutions
- Propose solutions to evolve the SharePoint plateform
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint (2016 and Office365)
- Have already administered a SharePoint farm
- Experience in .net and C # development
- Experience with SharePoint development
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work as a team and share knowledge
This is a 6 Month contract.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further and to apply:
Contact Nick Julian by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the USA and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Office 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Office 365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Office 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: