Position: O365 Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Hybrid (travel to Mississauga)
Salary: up to $120K CAD + 10% bonus
Our client is looking for an O365 architect and innovator who is excited to join a rapidly expanding team here in the GTA. In this role you will be working to tackle their largest challenge; the modernization of the endpoint management process. They are looking for someone who can sit on technical project boards, oversee the offshore team and junior engineers on the modernization process.
* Excited to be a part of an innovative IT team here in the GTA and passionate about architecting creative solutions for end point management using tools such as SCCM, O365 and Microsoft Intune.
* Able to perform end to end deployments using Microsoft Intune. You have experience building Intune infrastructure from scratch in your previous roles.
* Experienced in the Microsoft Azure/AWS Cloud platforms.
* You have experience using SCCM/Intune to manage the imaging of laptops or setting up Windows autopilot and life cycle management of Windows OS
* Flexible and familiar with Agile/DevOps methodologies and practices.
* Hybrid opportunity that allows you to work virtually from the comfort of your own home.
* 2x a week travel to their Mississauga location.
* Salary offerings are based on skill and technical experience and can go up to $120K CAD + 10% annual bonus.
* Health insurance
* Four weeks of paid vacation time.
Our client is a healthcare giant here in Canada that specializes in IT innovation. They have consistently delivered strong growth in speciality pharma, serving diverse clientele and communities across Canada. A strong entrepreneurial culture that is employee centric across all their operations.
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. Contact Tyesha directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-291-9183. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.