Position: Power Platform Administrator
Salary: up to $120K CAD
Our client is an innovative leader in the creation of scientific assessments and tests. As they continue to grow and further develop their assessment technologies, their vision is to lead the adoption of predication, prescription and artificial intelligence in the field.
Our client has recently adopted both Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 and they are looking for a qualified Administrator who will work across their offerings to support their business goals. If you enjoy translating client business needs into software capabilities, are looking for the opportunity to grow within the business and enjoy a hands on approach to task management this could be the role for you!
* An experienced professional with demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365. Knowledge of or experience navigating Microsoft Azure Cloud is also considered an asset for those applying for this role.
* Able to lead and/or contribute to.
* Bi-annual D365 and Power Platform "wave" upgrades
* Deployment support
* The adoption of DevOps practices for Power Platform
* CI/CD, GitHub etc.
* An excellent communicator with the ability to interact with and support individuals from across the business and clearly communicate complex technical information.
* A holder of one or more of the following certifications:
* MS-700 Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate
* MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Engineer Associate
* MS-100 Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
* MS-101 Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
* Competitive compensation including base salary + profit sharing
* Fun work environment that allows you to work with fellow innovators on disruptive new products.
* Health & Dental benefits and RRSP contribution matching
* Vacation days and personal time off
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Tyesha directly at email@example.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-291-9183. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.