I'm working with a Virtual Reality simulation company to find an Unreal Developer based in the North East.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating high-quality software for their VR simulation products and have a real passion for game/simulation development.
You will deliver product features and functions according to client requirements, and design and develop application and plugins for their production pipelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Developer to join a company who are truly at the forefront of their field, and pushing the boundaries of what's possible within the VR world.
* Prior experience with games/simulation development
* Strong experience writing code using C++ and Unreal (or Unity)
* Ability to write efficient, maintainable and well-documented code according to best practice standards
* Experience with VR and product visualisation would be beneficial
Salary and Benefits
My client is looking to speak with both Junior and Senior candidates and therefore the salary can range from between �35,000 - �60,000 depending on your experience.
* Flexible working - with their office based in Gateshead, you will have the chance to work from home or the office as much as you like
* Investment in and time for your personal and professional development including two quiet mornings per week (no communication unless you want it)
* Share options and pension scheme
* Plus many more...
Please note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only and does not provide sponsorship.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
Phone: 0191 338 7571