My client is looking for a Partner Development Manager to help facilitate their exponential growth in the North American market. The right candidate will be adept at finding partner needs as well as the ability to hunt net new business.
Role & Responsibilities
* Ability to understand partners' business needs and models
* Consistent track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
* Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
* Demonstrate a genuine interest in SaaS/IT solutions
* Research industry and customer needs to identify where client has gaps in its portfolio of partners to meet customer needs.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of experience in sales, partner channel development, and business development (preferred background working directly with partner channels)
* Past Microsoft ISV Co-Sell experience and working jointly with Microsoft AE, ATS, CSM, and ECMs
* Executive presence and ability to influence partners and business leaders
* Strong experience in managing virtual teams
* Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
* Bonus points: Past experience selling solutions on the M365 platform (i.e., SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams)