Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O - Project Manager - Remote - c�80K + benefits
I am currently working with a leading IT consultancy who is seeking an experienced Dynamics AX/D365 project manager, to join their award winning IT team. My client is currently undertaking a exciting Dynamics 365 F&O project that needs a project manager with a proven track record of delivering full cycle ERP implementations. Ideally you would have experience managing budgets, liaising with key stakeholders, managing teams and effectively working in collaborative environments.
The Company :
My client is a renowned IT consultancy with a global presence, attracting some of the largest and diverse customers worldwide. They offer extensive services across the technology spectrum, whilst employing some of the most experienced Microsoft Professionals. My client insures to provide an amazing working environment which guarantees flexibility, collaboration, the ability to progress within the business and gain Microsoft certifications. The company operates across a range of sectors including property, transport, government services, resources, energy and water
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Supports management of new projects and change requests through the portfolio management processes including Change Approval Board, Steering, Design Authority and documenting approvals and decisions.
* Manages all project/portfolio activities and deliverables including; tracking, resource management, financials and reporting progress.
* Manages the elicitation, specification and documentation of business requirements for assigned projects and small change requests where required.
* Briefs, plans, and coordinates testing and training activity throughout the business for specific projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Proven track record as a successful project manager, using Dynamics AX/D365 or similar
* Possess solid understanding of IT (including application programming, database and system design) and business environments
* Ability to communicate complex technical topics into understandable business terms
* Project management qualifications - Prince2, APMP or equivalent
* Willingness to travel across the United Kingdom
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 1484 658 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE AND HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM ARE ALSO CONSIDERED
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!