Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant - Asker, Moss, Hamar
I am in the process of recruiting for a Consultant who works with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, for a Microsoft Partner based in Norway. I am looking for someone experienced in configuration and consulting. Also, someone who thrives on challenging and varied work tasks and wants to further develop themselves.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
* Implementing dynamics CRM
* Advising customers and understanding their needs and requirements
We would like you to have:
* 2+ years experience with Dynamics CRM
* Expert abilities with configuration
* Past Consultant experience
* Norwegian speaking is beneficial
This company is a Microsoft Partner who are dedicated specialists in Dynamics 365 CRM with customers across Norway. They work in both public and private sectors so work on a variety of projects both large and small.
What can the company offer you:
* Flexibility for home working
* Potential to buy shares in the company
* The ability to develop technically and also have the potential to change over to a more functional/advisory role if desired
* Commission opportunities
* Good packages for pension and also travel and health insurance
* For those who enjoy them, there are frequent socials and get togethers throughout the year
To hear more about the opportunity, or to apply feel free to reach out with any questions or send me an up to date CV at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com