Finance Solution Architect - Dynamics 365 F&O - Oslo
I am in the process of recruiting for a solution architect who wants to work in the Microsoft dynamics market, for one of our largest clients based in Oslo. As part of a new venture in the successful business platforms department, this company are looking to strengthen their newly formed D365 F&O department with a senior solution architect. This opportunity gives you the chance to play an integral part in establishing this department.
This company is one of Norway's leading pure IT digitization partners working in a variety of industries in the public and private sectors. They work with clients on both large and small projects so there's lots of chance for variety in projects you would be working on.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Creating a relationship built on trust and respect with clients by working on contributions to their solutions and IT strategy
* Working on the end-to-end delivery of solutions with a variety of technical and delivery teams
* Develop detailed solution documentation and presentation materials
We would like you to have:
* Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O (Finance and Operations) or Dynamics AX
* The ability to understand business needs and requirements and deliver solutions in response within given timescales
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* The ability to create good and lasting relationships with clients
* Great progression opportunities and lots of internal and external training and upskilling
* You get to work in a variety of industries in the private and public sector
* The chance to join a company with a great environment and skilled colleagues with a big focus on knowledge sharing.
To hear more about the opportunity, or to apply feel free to reach out with any questions or send me an up to date CV at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end-users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com