* Analyzes customers' business requirements
* Configures solution in ERP to meet client requirements.
* Develops Functional Design Specifications for Solution Gaps
* Provides Users training.
* Collaborates with Project Manager and other Workstream members to ensure the overall solution meets client requirements.
* Provides additional applications/training support as necessary.
* Develops supporting deliverable documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* In depth knowledge of HR-Payroll functional area
* Possesses high degree of personal initiative
* Effective communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills to work as a team member.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to handle moderately complex issues/engagements/projects
* Ability to address all issues within given area of expertise
* 3-5 years' experience implementing HR/Payroll
* Experience working for / with medium to large organizations
* Knowledge working with Dynamics D365FO, Ultimate, Workday, COINS or Viewpoint Software.
* Exposure to Union Payroll, Construction Operations desirable
* Bachelor's degree or other equivalent experience.
* Certifications desirable.
* Generous benefits package including bonus, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please email email@example.com for immediate consideration!