The MS Dynamics 365 Functional Lead will serve as a Distribution Center Super User and focus on D365 Advanced Warehouse configurations ensuring end-to-end functionalities for all users. This position will also be the main internal D365 contact for Warehouse Management Systems users for troubleshooting, advanced training, and overall user account management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Overall responsibility to support and manage D365 Advanced Warehouse App, processes, and workflows as initially designed.
* Engage with internal and external cross functional experts to resolve system and process issues.
* Analyze process errors and inefficient workflows and provide suggestions for improvement
* Lead regression testing of new releases and implementation of relevant new functionality.
* Collaborate with programmers on design specifications, corrections, and testing.
* Troubleshoot and fix system issues as encountered during operations across multiple sites.
* Support LaserNet programmers with forms, reports, and label formatting, creation and maintenance.
* Set-up and support RFID system scanner and printer functions as part of Advanced Warehouse.
* Provide advanced training to other users on D365 functions as needed.
* Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Provide guidance for D365 reporting, LaserNet, the data visualization tool, or interfacing with the Data Warehouse team.
* Communicate systems and process issues and resolutions to management.
* Serve as Project Manager for system implementations and enhancements to D365 F&O system.
* Develop, implement, and coordinate project plans, provide timely updates, monitor critical path items, and provide urgency and guidance to successful task completion leading to overall project completion as needed.
* Ensure business and internal stakeholder needs are aligned by driving productive discussions that surface conflicts of interest and that lead to clear decisions and paths forward.
* Participate in daily huddles to monitor progress, address roadblocks, and celebrate successes.
* Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or applicable employment agreement. Follows safety guidelines and procedures in accordance with the job.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.