Actively recruiting Azure Infrastructure Engineers for my clients who are an IT consultancy based in Manchester. This role will be a good opportunity to work with like-minded, enthusiastic people, keen to make a difference in the service being provided. This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to utilise their broad skillsets and experience to slot into a key role within the organisation as a senior consultants.
As the senior engineer, you will be working alongside the Technical Architects to implement complex designs and migration plans, while managing a team of up to five engineers. You will have a deep understanding of major infrastructure components and platforms such as Active Directory, M365 and Azure AD.
Previous experience leading a large-scale Active Directory to Azure AD migration programme or come from a senior infrastructure support role, including having been an Azure AD domain administrator, you will be able to implement complex designs and solutions.
You will be able to think and act creatively to solve technical challenges and put robust technical migration plans in place to achieve the target architecture designs
Role & Responsibilities
* Produce documentation
* Present to peers both within our organisation and our client's organisation
* Know how to discuss in writing
* Understand trade-offs and when to make them
* Backup their arguments with data
* Prove there is a problem before implementing a solution
* Mentor and guide less senior engineers
Skills & Qualifications
* Active Directory
* Group Policy Administration
* Azure Active Directory
* Azure AD Connect
* Azure PaaS / SaaS
* Azure PIM
* Microsoft 365
* Windows Server
* Up to 10% discretionary annual bonus
* 25 days Annual leave +Bank Holidays
* Hybrid working (1 day a week)
* Delivering cutting edge technology and services
* Pension and life cover benefits
* Development and Progression
For more information, Please feel free to connect with me and we can discuss this role and other roles you may be interested in.