Internal BI Developer - Aarhus
Brand new opportunity with one of Denmark's home grown successes.
Working within a young and ambitious team who all thrive in this data focused environment.
Each with their own responsibilities and one common goal - Make the business the best it can be.
Working between architecture, development and processes by being deeply involved in the ETL process.
From the initial steps all the way to the end user - You will be involved in the end-end solutions by working closely alongside the members in other departments.
Flat structured environment in which growth and promotion are at the heart of the business.
With big plans in both the BI and ERP departments, this business is continuing to grow from strength to strength.
What you can expect as a BI Developer:
- Responsible for the current Data Warehouse for maintenance and improvement
- The point of contact within the department for ETL, SQL and analysis
- Work closely with the other departments to provide maximum efficiency within data processes
- Working with large data sets which refresh at an hourly rate
- Hands on application with On-premise tools such as SSIS, SSAS, ETL and SQL server
- Knowledge of Azure and Cloud based tools is a bonus
- Strong communication between technology and business requirement
- Danish Speaking with the availability of being in the office 2/3 a week
- Ambitious and hungry to grow a business
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary with pension
- 25 days holiday allowance with an optional 5 days per year for self care
- Huge focus on social interaction and inter-departmental events
- An environment which promotes growth and development
Could this be what you have been waiting for?
Get in touch.