Backend Developer (.NET) fully remote across Europe.
My client is a new investment in an international Investment Group. The company develops and sells software for real estate and for the administration of commercial real estate. They have personnel in Bergen, Oslo, Spain, as well as Germany and Greece, and employees work closely together across the countries. There are a total of 78 people in the company, of which 30 are developers. The company was newly established in 2021, and is the result of a merger between 3 existing companies. They create one of Norway's largest professional systems for real estate. Approximately 70,000 real estate transactions go through this system annually, which corresponds to approximately 50-60% of all private real estate transactions in Norway.
I'm helping them recruit their next .NET specialists to join their expanding team.
They are looking for candidates with the following experience:
* Tech must haves -> .NET C#, MSSQL , API
* Beneficial to have -> Cloud (Azure or AWS) , CI/CD (TeamCity/ Octopus), Git, Linux, Domain-Drive Design
* Experience in developing systems within complex domains
* Unit and Integration tests experience. The company has spent a lot of time developing a docker-compose based test stack where we spin up a full environment with a known test dataset for unit and integration testing that is run both locally and on CI environment
* Cloud experience is a plus as they are planning to move parts of their product portfolio to the cloud in 2022.
What they can offer you:
* Their main office is located in Bergen - in the immediate vicinity of the sea with free parking
* Fun and social environment
* They have a apartments in France and Marbella for employees to use.
* Fully remote position is possible
* They have a Tech Academy that does regular lectures and workshops. They also hold Developer Days once a month where employees can invest their full day to professional development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your development experience even further within a respected company. If you are interested and would like to apply or require any further information, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or give me a call on +45 89 88 82 53.