Network Security Specialist - MS Gold Partner - Surrey
MS Gold Partner working with clients across the UK are looking to expand their Cyber Security team with a Network Security Specialist.
You will be supporting all customers, involved in Vendor management and work closely with the marketing team on events hosted.
You will be expected to be very customer facing as well as have a good overall knowledge of Network Security including Software such as Check Point, Palo Alto, Netskope. Forcepoint etc.
Base salary starts at �40K plus OTE. Most others in the team have overachieved on bonus in the last 2 years!
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with customers to determine the product and vendor which is right for them.
* Work closely with in house pre-sales, support, delivery and managed service teams across selected vendors.
* Be the SME in Network Security helping the sales team to grow key customer relationships.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience selling IT Security solutions.
* Vendor development management experience
* Customer facing experience
* �40,000 - �45,000 plus OTE
* �35,000 - �45,000 possible earnings