D365F&O/AX Project Manager - Home Based - c�85k
I am actively seeking an experienced D365F&O Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering end to end F&O/AX implementation projects to join an established, top-tier MS Gold Partner on a range of fresh, greenfield Dynamics 365 projects.
In particular, my client has recently won a global, large scale project within the automotive industry and the successful candidate will take the lead on this project as well working with highly skilled team with an award winning reputation.
This role is home based but will involve travel to client site, in particular the London/Oxfordshire area. Cost of travel is fully expensed and my client offers extra remuneration when on client site.
* Managing the full project life cycle of MS Dynamics 365 implementations
* Budget/ resource/ time frame management and developing all relevant project documentation
* Ensuring the successful delivery of systems to customers tailored project requirements
* Leading and mentoring the project team internally
* Proven track record in Dynamics Project Management; experience from a partner perspective id desirable
* Strong knowledge of D365F&O/AX
* Experience managing large scale project budgets �300k+ & team sizes 5+
* Stakeholder managerial experience & strong methodology knowledge (Agile/Waterfall)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidates who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!