NAV ERP Manufacturing Consultant - Texas - $130k - Remote
A growing Microsoft Partner with a rapidly expanding customer base is seeking a NAV/Business Central Functional Consultant with expertise on manufacturing systems.
My client is a well-established firm that has worked with both small and medium sized businesses in addition to Fortune 1000 companies. They have been succeeding especially within a niche section of manufacturing and supply chain for nearly thirty years!
Now, as the company continues to grow, they are in need of a manufacturing focused candidate, preferably with a background in the Microsoft Partner channel to focus on working with customers on implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central as well as their own proprietary software. As this consultant will be dealing with supply chain and operations leaders, we need someone specifically who has focused on implementing the production modules, and has expertise with BOMs, Routing, Formulas, Catch Weight, Co/By Product and other MRP principles.
Your New Role:
- Act as the lead functional MRP consultant for NAV/D365 on new client implementations
- Work alongside customer stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing a system that fits these requirements, specifically working with manufacturing divisions of these organizations
- Support users on systems functionality
- Train and support key users both at customer sites and remotely
- Integrate other ISV products and manufacturing add-ons as needed
What You'll Need:
- Implementation experience for Dynamics NAV and D365 Business Central
- Prior consulting experience with requirements gathering, systems design, and testing
- Extensive knowledge of key data processes for production and supply chain
- Manufacturing background required
- Knowledge of warehousing add-ons such as Lanham EDI, E-Ship, or E-Receive is a plus
- The ability to travel to client sites as needed (roughly 25-30% on average)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
What You'll Receive:
- Base salary up to $130k
- Bonus plan
- Work from home
- Low Travel (25% tops)
- PTO Plan and Benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- 401 (K) Plan with a company match
- Opportunity to work with the latest in Dynamics ERP products
- Excellent career growth opportunity
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.