*MS Dynamics AX/365 Finance Business Analyst - Hybrid - c£60k*
My client are a national leading retailer organisation, with market share within their vertigo. As the company undergo a D365 transformation, my client are in search of a passionate Dynamics AX/365 professional to support and develop software solutions that meet company requirements.
This fantastic opportunity is most ideal for an experienced Business Analyst looking to keep up to date with the latest technologies in a forward thinking environment.
The role centres around building a good rapport amongst teams. The ideal candidate will generate relationships with finance teams supporting their use of software's and solutions. Alongside this, you can expect to report to their business teams, identifying appropriate solutions that meet the company needs for success. My client harbours an environment where leadership, trust and sustainability are at the heart of their values, where you can expect to strive for excellence.
My client also offer a hybrid working environment!
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and support software and solutions that meet company standards and requirements.
- Take responsibility of supporting teams using existing software solutions and processes.
- Work cohesively with 3rd party software providers and developer to create quality designs to meet technical and functional needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive ERP experience, preferably MS Dynamics AX 2012 / 365.
- Extensive knowledge of reconciliation, cost and double entry accounting.
- Strong communication skills with strong leadership capabilities.
If this role sparks your interest please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 994 0908.