A chance to join a new exciting successful company, elevating advanced software development, transforming small businesses into competitors.
Our client is extremely motivated, establishing innovative ideas implementing cloud technology working with some of the well-known organisations. The current role offers flexible working hours.
You will be working remotely closely with specialists to conduct the project lifecycle assisting with the design, development, and maintenance process. You will expect to be working with multiple software platforms, configuring the front and back ends of the existing system. It is a remote role, occasionally you will be asked to attend a work meeting at the office.
- Familiar with ASP.NET framework, My SQL, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns
- Experience using C# .NET, and Java.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail in programming and problem-solving.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Exceptional client building relationship
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Time management
- Being able to work across different platforms, assisting in the development (Pair Programming)
- Apple MacBook.
- 25 days holidays including bank holidays
- Pension scheme and referral bonuses
- Health insurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay including childcare vouchers
- Training and support to grow your career
- Free parking, cycle to work scheme, fruits and coffees in the office, social activities, night outs, lunch club, and an annual weekend away.
- Funds to spend on building a home office.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing software company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies while learning from experts, a great work-life balance, and career progression opportunities.
Interviews are taking place now, please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this current role.