Join the teams of a stable and well-known company that have built up long-term relationships with their customers. These customers operate in many different sectors (including media, finance and marine), ranging from large industrial organisations to smaller, modern and exciting technology companies. They invest heavily in finding the perfect projects for their consultants, based on the developers technical experience and own interests. The care they give employees is evidenced by average staff employment duration of over 8 years, achieved by devoting time and financial support to employee career development.
They have been a Microsoft Gold Partner for over a decade which enables them to keep up with a constantly changing market and the most relevant Microsoft, cloud and web technologies. You will be working on long-term .NET projects doing all new development from scratch and improving existing systems, working closely with the customers to implement their requirements.
What separates my clients from other consultancies is their flat, flexible and social structure in place, where they are like a family. The competence of their developers is spread out evenly, which means there is great opportunity for you to learn new things whilst building on the solid experience you already have. You would be working on a ton of interesting projects to E commerce to AI, and Anti money Laundering.
What we need
- .NET development with the ability to gather project requirements and implement them independently.
- .NET / .NET Core/ C#/ SQL server/ Azure
- Episerver is beneficial
- Business minded
- Highly motivated individual
What you get
- They have very clear career levels, junior -> senior -> architect. When you are a consultant you can also go towards product management or test leader - lots of different routes / opportunities for people to progress within different areas
- Gold partner in Microsoft integration cloud Platform who actively encourages their employees to gain certifications, supports training courses and offers conferences
- Working with customers in both the public and private sector
- Remote possibility
- Free glasses/ private health care/ pension / health benefits