Data Analyst - Power BI - Salesforce - Birmingham
Great opportunity to join a good client in Hereford who are looking for a Power BI Developer with experience using Power BI and ideally Salesforce (or other CRM platforms) to lead the journey towards a more analytics focus. The company are growing and have performed very well over the last 2 years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting the department with the maintenance and creation of monthly reports.
- Deriving insight from reports to give to senior stakeholders.
- Working closely with other areas of the business to improve reliability of data and reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience within an Analytics focused role
- Commercial experience with Power BI and Salesforce (or other CRM platforms)
- Experience delivering insight to management and stakeholders
- Have an understanding of data quality and anomalies in data
This role is paying up to £40,000 and interviews are being booked for early next week so to apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.