Head Of Finance, (D365 Business Central), £100,000,
The client I am working with a UK-based client who are actively looking for a Head Of Finance to oversee the new finance and technical strategy. The role is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organisation's finance department and internal systems such as Dynamics 365 Business Central/CRM. Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business and working alongside the board. The overriding purpose of this role is to establish an underlying technology strategy that incorporates all of the organisation's core values.
- The role is a Head Of Finance
- Leading a growing Finance Department through a period of transitional change
- Supporting and training a team whilst working closely with the CEO
- Be the Product expert for the Dynamics Business Central
- Managing Financial reporting
- Reporting on the Board of directors
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Stakeholder Management - Tried and tested, stakeholder-facing skills are crucial due to the nature of this role
- Technology Systems & Products- Ideally, candidates will have proven experience with ERP (Dynamics NAV/Business Central)
- Knowledge of internal business processes, Finance functionalities and data management
- D365 Business Central (14) & Dynamics 2018 (SaaS)
- Leadership- Strong leadership skills are a must, including the ability to inspire and motivate diverse teams
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA - Qualified
- MS O365, MS Teams, (SQL and Power BI - data awareness nice to have)
- Industry experience - Retail, Non-profit, E-Commerce
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging up to £100,000 (experience dependant)
- Heavily invested Finance department & significant budget autonomy
- Amazing company culture and flexible working hours
- Certifications offered across the 3 MS Intelligence platforms
- Company revenue is predicted to double by 2022
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.