IT Project Manager - Copenhagen
Have a helicopter view of IT, working on a mix of cloud migration, and working with D365 BC so having a background in ERP will be very desirable.
There will be a flexible approach with this role. You will work on a balance of long term and sprint projects using Jira.
This is a great business for you to develop your profile in, they aim to have their employees grow with the business. My client has seen amazing growth in recent years securing a substantial investment, they aim to double their team over the next year.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage projects while coordinating with customers and the business from start to finish
- Be front facing, communicating with customers throughout the projects
- Liaise consultants and developers to meet the needs of the customer
- Monitor progress of projects and keep to deadlines when needed
Skills and experience
- Good IT / Project management background
- Experience working on full life cycle implementations
- Previously worked with ERP systems
- Working in a customer facing role, updating them on progress through meetings both on Teams and in person
What you get in return
- Work with a full 360 IT supplier
- Access to a great development plan with a clear career path
- Be apart of a business with a fantastic market reputation
- Join a strong established team you can spar with and learn from
- This is a peoples company, they provide lots of flexibility
- Competitive salary
- Regular social events, culture is very important here
If you have any questions about the role or know someone who might be a good fit get in touch with me via:
45 88 74 11 50