Our client is the leading consultancy brand on IT solutions. You will have the chance to work and learn in a profoundly dynamic environment. Work side by side with colleagues while partnering with the client. Most importantly, you will be playing with the newest and hottest technologies like Azure SQL database, Azure data factory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps, PowerBI and many more.
Due to their leading status you will have the chance to work only with cloud native projects and the opportunity to progress into a senior engineer.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building and managing data pipelines on Azure.
- Leading teams in end to end projects trough the latest technologies.
- Capable to analyse complex problems and finding solutions.
- Great interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in English.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years in Azure DataBricks.
- 3 years in Azure DataFactory.
- Strong BI skills, and technical knowledge of Azure Data Platform.
- Experience in Data modelling techniques.
- Company Car.
- All legal benefits included.
- Meal and representation allowances.
- Yearly bonuses in regards to performance.
- Laptop and sim card.