A global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. The business operates across multiple countries to navigate their transformation. The company have over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle you will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope:
- Good experience of managing end-to-end Enterprise level Vulnerability Management solution.
- Experience in working in a large organization with globally distributed personnel, functions and operations.
- Experience in Infrastructure Vulnerability management that includes product implementation and VM operations experience preferably on Qualys.
- Detailed understanding of securing the end to end image/container lifecycle from image build to production deployment.
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Open shift, Box and Docker security
- Understanding of automated security testing approaches and tools such as KubeTest, NetAssert, twistlock, Nessus Container security and Qualys Container Security.
- Ability to work with server teams to remediate the issues and patch servers on time.
- Provide proactive patch administration and management services and support.
- Patching 3rd Party Applications with defined Software roadmaps on patching / update cycles.
- 25 days annual leave & UK Bank Holidays
- Discretionary bonus (upto 20%)