An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading manufacturer in materials for the aerospace industry. Due to recent investment in the IT department, this fantastic company are looking for a Global Infrastructure Manager to manage the entirety of the IT Team and Infrastructure.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning, implementing, supporting, and maintaining security systems, spam filters, malware, virus protection, and policies to provide requisite protection against viruses and other destructive or invasive software
- Design, implementation and operation of Datacenter, Cloud technologies
- Planning, implementing, supporting, and maintaining all hardware, software, and infrastructure used for communications, server administration, server virtualisation, data storage
- Infrastructure knowledge (Hyper v, SCVMM, basic network knowledge, AD, server, desktop, laptop, SQL)
- Project Management experience *
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Team Leader Management
- Ability to manage and develop a globally dispersed team
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/