Business Intelligence Consultant - SSAS - Power BI - Azure - up to £50K
I am recruiting for a small consultancy who are looking for a BI Consultant to work on some fantastic new projects as they grow their practice.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies (MS Azure, Power BI etc), given the backing with formal certifications and training as well as the support and trust to work independently.
Experience across the MS BI stack required.
I have recruited for this client before and can honestly say this is a unique opportunity for a BI professional to take the next step in their career. Reach out for more details.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering client requirements and translating these into building custom BI solutions.
- Developing Data Warehouses (SQL and Azure) and Analytics platforms from scratch (Power BI)
- Consulting clients on best practice.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience across the MS BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) and more recent experience or exposure to MS SQL Azure and/or Power BI.
- Experience communicating with internal and/or external stakeholder/customers.
- Salary up to £50,000
- Certifications and training
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.