Data Warehouse Professional - Aarhus:
There has never been a better time to know your way around Data Warehousing.
My client needs a Data Warehouse Professional to help them with their existing project portfolio.
Market leading in Cloud transformations and infrastructure, this is where you can be hands on with End-End solutions using the newest tools in the BI stack.
Joining an award winning partner with an award winning team of specialists to learn from and spar with.
This partner has Data at its core, keeping the projects specific and focused - If it isn't Data centred, they aren't interested.
As a Data Warehouse Professional you can expect:
- A strong bias of hands on development related tasks
- As well as a moderate blend of customer facing responsibilities
- Be the go-to individual for junior staff to learn from
- Be an integral part of an already established team of specialists
What we expect of a Data Warehouse Professional:
- Proven experience with Data Warehouse development
- Competency with SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, ETL, Cubes
- ambition and drive to be the in house Data Warehouse specialist
- Fluency in Danish speaking and writing
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Joining an award winning Microsoft Partner
- Continuous exposure to high level projects
If you, or anyone you know would fit this role please get in touch