Cloud Infrastructure Architect (competitive hourly rate)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Using infrastructure as code to design and execute deployment strategies in a cloud environment.
- Integrate and help build security to part of the infrastructure
- Resolve issues in the platform with solutions architects, software engineers and developers
- Can come up with effective solutions to overcome problems that may occur
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient hands on experience with Azure
- Cluster experience
- Experienced with Python
- Experience as a Developer or engineer
- Troubleshooting skills that span systems, networking (TCP/IP), and code.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Data centre migration experience
- Has the ability lead a team
- Good understanding and experience of tools such as Terraform and Ansible
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to email@example.com for a follow up call.