This is a FTE/Direct hire and will not offer sponsorship. Must be a current US Citizen OR a current Green Card Holder.
We are leading Microsoft Azure Partner looking for an energetic Senior Software Developer with experience in building modern web applications using modern big data tools, Microsoft Azure services, and modern .NET.
Job Description- The purpose of this role is to work with the Integrate™ Product Development team to:
* Help define, build, and scale modern actuarial development tools and data workflows and pipelines
* Improve the Actuarial modelling and reporting workflows
* Support our customers
* Continue to help maintain and advance technical best practices.
* Experience working on projects with multiple work-streams and multiple delivery phases.
* Experience with data structures or algorithms gathered from classes, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open-source or hobby coding).
* Experience with the Azure cloud technologies and current cloud computing trends
* software industry experience with a bachelor's degree focused on software engineering, computer science, financial engineering, or mathematics.
* A degree is not a requirement if you have relevant industry experience.
- Health Care, 401K
- 160,000 USD Bonus
- Full support and encouragement for a healthy work-life balance.