Senior Dynamics CRM Developer
An amazing opportunity to join a meaningful end-user. This non-profit aims to help children access early learning education, starting with the poorest 40% in South Africa.
Their internal CRM system will act as a multichannel network to manage schedules, attendance and lessons, as well as distribute valuable resources.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of plug-ins to the existing CRM system.
- Development of a multi-channel network to manage schedules, attendance and lessons.
Skills & Qualifications
- Development experience within D365 CE.
- Proficient in C#/.NET.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Amazing company culture and proven staff retention rates.
- One of the fastest-growing South African non-profits.
Please forward an updated CV by 29/11/2021 to be considered for this role.