DevOps Engineer - Up to £100,000- Cambridge
We are currently on a look out for DevOps Engineer to join a new client of Nigel Frank who is a top 4 insurance broker worldwide with over 50,000 employees and 50 plus offices around the world. This client is one of the biggest in the market producing insurance software that calculates risk as well as quotes for large industries.
They are currently offering anything between £45,000-£100,000 for a DevOps engineer to join their expanding team that are currently undergoing a massive project of migrating on premise to Azure. They are looking for individuals that can come in and drive this migration.
Their offices are based in Surrey and Cambridgeshire.
Candidates that want to relocate from the EU are welcome to apply, as well as Tier 2 Visas.
- This role will involve building as well as improving CI/CD pipelines
- Define infrastructure requirements
- Drive the migration in the organisation
- Support the infrastructure
- Understanding of CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps or TeamCity
- ARM,Pulumi, Terraform
Skills & Qualifications
- Having an infrastructure background
- Experience of creating pipelines as well as administering CI systems
- Experience in the .NET environment
- PowerShell scripting
Would this be of interest to you or anyone in your Network?
Apply below or contact me directly on:
020 3148 4655