A global powerhouse of specialist communication firms, the company has 1,000 staff and offices across the globe! The company has been operating for over 40 years and has been a mainstay within the industry, currently the company is looking for a superstar 2nd line engineer to join the team and embark on a great career within IT!
Role & Responsibilities
- First point of contact for Tier 2 Support concerns relating to technical issues
- Provide timely response/resolution to technical and product inquiries
- Troubleshoot/qualify cases before advancing it to System and Network Administrator and collaborate on overall engagement between Support and AG IT.
- Maintain troubleshooting and monitoring tools
- Own high priority and escalated technical issues
- Improve documentation (KB articles, whitepapers, forum participation)
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Win10, OSX, Windows Servers, and VMware
- Experience with Intune, Sentinel, Sharepoint, ATP
- Cisco infrastructure support and troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 25 days annual leave