Technical D365 F&O Ecommerce Lead - Massachusetts
You will be working for a 4th generation Distribution & Manufacturing company in Boston, MA. This company is in the process of implementing D356 F&O and looking to build their Ecommerce department. You would build this team from the ground up and grow with it.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor team members and training IT team members
- Support the administration and implementation of the current D365 projects
- Create and grow Ecommerce department
- Manage annual capital and operating budgets
- Manage all system implementation initiatives
- Work with end-users
Skills & Abilities:
- Inventory management
- Risk & issue management
- Troubleshoot application software & database problems
- System analyst to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions
- Understand business processes including purchasing, accounting and sales
- Customer service minded & solutions oriented
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Bachelor's degree in IT, CS, IS or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience supporting an ERP
- Experience and Dynamics D365 F&O
- 3-5 years working with Ecommerce Solutions
- 3-5 years with SAP Hana
- Project management experience
- Experience with reporting and analytic applications from the tech support perspective
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.