Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
I am currently hiring for a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant for this Microsoft Gold Partner. This partner is expanding their CE Team due to impressive project intake, and promise the chance to work on exciting, industry-leading projects.
By joining the team as a Technical Consultant, you will help clients solve a range of tasks to build solutions that respond to the ever-changing demands of the markets. Collaborating with Functional Consultants, you will build solutions that meet and exceed a client's expectations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with prospects and client's to understand business requirements.
- Create gap analysis reports based on a client's needs.
- Design and build a Technical Solution to meet and exceed a client's requirements.
- Conduct solution testing and assist in end-user training.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4 years' experience in Dynamics CRM and consulting.
- Experience in client-facing roles.
- Strong technical grasp of Dynamics CRM.
- Experience coding in C#/.NET.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Commission structure on billable hours.
- Fully remote roles available.
My client is looking to commence interviews within the next week. Please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13/11/21 to be considered for this role.