My client are award winning, fast growing MSP in the North West of the UK. They are looking for a Network Architect to join their growing architecture team.
They are a dynamic team, with a good work life balance, there is a sense of community within the teams and the management take an investment in your skills and development. They are growing quickly as there is a whole new generation in tech for cloud and networking.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Client facing: Pre-Sales, Requirements Gathering, Meetings, Interviews, Workshops, Presentations
- High level design - the blue print for the engineers - accountable for the effectiveness
- Working out the migration adoption plan - decide on the migration approach, understand how that will work.
- Decision making - responsible/accountable for solution success
- Offer complex network solutions
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Cisco - SDYN (formally Nutella) - worked with it, designed, proposed it
- Fortinet - worked with the vendor, designed it
- MPOS - implementation of VPN
- VPN - using in the core of the network, building private networks, quality of servers, traffic management, understand how it works, connecting externally.
- Passion for self learning, technology and development, through reading books/blogs/articles, attending user groups/conferences/exhibitions etc.
- Certifications; CCIE/CCNP other.
- MSP / Solution Provider background (or, a very good reason as to why you are ready or want to work in consultancy)
Culture & Values
- Family Orientated
- Fun atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £45,000 to £85,000 per annum
- Life Assurance
- Plus much, much more…
- Working Location - Remote, some client travel, some office travel (Manchester way)
- Working Hours - Flexible with Core Hours between 10am - 4pm - 7.5 hours a day
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Salary Reviews -every 6 months
- Dress Code - suit/ smart casual ????
- Training & Development Options - Paid Training and Certs, Books, Materials, the exam, online materials
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.