ERP Sales Specialist - Up To £50K - Remote
Actively seeking an experienced ERP Sales Specialist who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within an established company that are ambitious and are always looking to take the next step forward. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the execution of the commercial business plan.
This role offers a remote working environment (occasional travel may be required)
What's on offer:
- A great basic salary up to £50,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great open working culture and an opportunity to gain experience working within an established business
- Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the team of consultants to prepare proposals and presentations for face to face client appointments
- Efficiently and effectively develop and manage a consistent business pipeline
- Monitor trends within the market in regards to direct competition to develop response strategies
- Identify new business and selling opportunities whilst generating a well-qualified sales pipeline to meet revenue targets
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- At least 3 years sales experience with a ERP solution
- A proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales and revenue targets
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (desirable but not essential)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills both written and verbal
If you do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to work with the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.