Delighted to be representing this fantastic end-user that has seen an increase in clients and business performance - with their bespoke solutions as part of a wider group. Working with major entities that help provide secure platforms for transactions - you will be working on internationally regarded products and services.
Your voice will be focal in determining the best practices for their Dynamics division - and how implementing different solutions can help streamline business processes moving forward.
Your will role will be to collaborate with the analysts, functional consultants and clients on project requirements whilst also providing configurations, customisation and arranging modules within the space
Role & Responsibilities
- NAV/BC Experience preference
- Development of plug ins
- Configuration and customisation within the NAV environment
- Underlying strategies within the systems
- Consulting clients on timelines and delivery
- Looking at varied modules
Skills & Qualifications
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- C# and SQL experience
- Experience within developing NAV
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding timelines and deadlines
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote work
- A great working environment with
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisal
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!