This is a role in which you will be working for a Dynamics Partner who are now looking to build a Power Platform capability to develop more bespoke solutions. As a Power Platform Developer your role will be to drive the use of Power Platform to plug any gaps that core business systems do not manage. You will be working with customers to create solutions to replace manual systems sitting outside of their core system to reduce risk and enable better integrated data and visibility across the business.
You will help drive the benefits of utilising Power Platform to potential customers, to then design and deliver solutions. As a developer will be using Power Platform technology included Power Apps, Portals, Power Automate, Power BI, AI Builder on a daily basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive the benefits of using Power Platform to potential customers.
- Help build Power Platform solutions that can be used by multiple customers.
- Work in conjunction with the Dynamics 365 and CRM teams to create integration solutions using the Power Platform.
Skills & Qualifications
- Exposure to using and delivering Power Platform solutions within a business.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to, MS teams and SharePoint.
- Good team work and the ability to work alongside others to work towards an absolute goal.
- 25 days holiday and 1 additional day for every 6 months without sick leave.
- Eligible to join pension scheme with a 3% company contribution after 3 months.
- 4x salary payout in the event of DIS.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.