IT Finance Project Manager - Remote, Midlands
My client are looking for a Senior PM to join their team. They are a fantastic client with a very healthy and busy pipeline of work for 2022. They have clients all over the UK, Europe and America, and working with some of the newest technology. Ask any of their management team and their success comes from their amazing people.
This Senior PM will be involved in the construction of the PMO, this means if something isn't in place, then flag it and put it in place.
- Project Managing multiple projects concurrently to deliver the goals/products by demonstrating excellent project control and communicating at the highest levels with all stakeholders.
- Programme and Project management of integrating a recent acquisition focusing on all aspects of Employee Experience.
- Example Project - Migrating employees onto acquiring company IT systems, moving offices, monitoring HR issues, and setting up and executing internal communications to recently acquired business
- Responsible for managing resources of projects
- Manage timelines, RAID log, requirements, testing plans, budgets
- Help the PMO Lead set up their PMO
- Weekly updates on projects to Managers and Quarterly updates to the Board.
- Support the Onboarding function as it evolves its new client / product onboarding processes and procedures in a rapidly growing environment.
- Build and maintain relationship with new clients, adhering to the company's project governance framework.
- Must have the ability to operate within a continuously evolving and competitive business environment.
- Agile - MoSCoW prioritization, ceremonies, retrospectives, Scrum, sprints, etc.
- DSDM / SDLC - an Agile method that focuses on the full project life-cycle - software development
- MS Project
- Testing - understanding the process of testing products / software
- Visio - Diagrams
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Team Work
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £40,000 and £50,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Life Assurance x4
- Private Medical
- Training & Certifications
- 25 days holiday BH
- Plus more...
- Remote working during Covid & Lockdown
- Office based role when "normal", but with flexibility at manager discretion
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.