Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Location: Remote travel
Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant
Summary: The Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O SCM Consultant will be responsible for implementation projects for a number of clients, delivering solutions, and managing relationships with critical clients. You will have proficient hands-on experience with Dynamics AX/D365 F&O implementations.
- Perform on-site consulting services to implement AX/D365 with a focus on the Supply Chain/Manufacturing modules
- Work with clients to gather business requirements and conduct gap analyses
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Provide ongoing support services to existing clients as needed via email/phone support and on-site visits
- 4 years of experience within the Dynamics AX/D365 F&O space
- Experience with system design and development from a business requirements analysis
- Ability to handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team as well as work independently as needed
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed
- **Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder**
- Excellent bonus/comp packages
- Growth opportunity
- Remote (based on location)
Please send your resume to email@example.com for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.