D365 F&O Specialist - Copenhagen
A brand new client of mine has recently set up an office in Copenhagen and is looking to grow their team with experienced consultants with either a focus on finance or supply chain. You should be motivated, confident and have previous consultancy experience.
This business is very employee orientated, they want you to feel ownership of the brand and be a key influence on the culture and growth in Denmark.
If you are sick of working 80 hours every week with little reward then this is something you really need to consider. You will have a fantastic work life balance as you are not required to put mass amounts of overtime in, however if you do work a little extra you will be correctly compensated for this.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work on existing projects, implementations and operational tasks
- Being a part of full project life cycles
- Requirement Gathering
- Training Users
- Process Optimisation
What my client is looking for
- Strong experience working with D365 F&O, with a focus on finance or supply chain
- Consultancy background is prefered but the right for the right candidate is not required
- English speaking is essential, Danish is a plus
- The right to live and work in Denmark
What you will get in return
- Chance to influence a brand new business in Denmark
- Access to many international projects, with travel opportunities if you want them
- Remote working opportunities
- Join a flat hierarchy, no managers, you are trusted to work for yourself
- Competitive salary, and overtime compensation
If this sounds like it is for you or you know anyone who may find it interesting and you want some more information you can reach me here:
Phone: 45 88 74 11 50